Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well as far as New Year's resolutions go... I never make them. It's not that I don't care about them, but I'm terrible at sticking to them therefore I just don't make them. Although as for the New Year I'm so happy to begin another year. This past year was filled with excitement, joys, sorrows, and it's fair share of scariness. So I'm praying that with this new year comes lots of new beginnings for us. I hope that we can continue to get settled into Colorado Springs and eventually be involved in a church community that we can call home. We have found a wonderful church that we are currently worshipping at, but hope to become more involved throughout the year. I'm excited to see what God has in store for our family! Here's to the New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chris, Lisa, and Malia

Chris, Lisa, and Malia
Malia's baptism
Powered by Blogger.