Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby's first movements!!

Exciting news in the Nelson household!!! So around the middle of December I thought that I had felt the baby moving, but it was so infrequent that I wasn't sure. Well as of yesterday little baby Nelson was moving around a lot! After lunch I felt this repeated little poking on the right side of my belly and it lasted for about a minute then stopped. A few minutes later I felt it again and it was the same motion!! Then after dinner the poking came back and lasted a very short while. Then when I woke up around 3 a.m. for my nightly bathroom run I felt the baby poking me again but this time on my left side! It was so exciting!! It's kind of like a little bubble is bursting in the place where I feel the baby! It'll still be a while until Chris is able to feel the baby's movements, so we're both looking forward to that day. Until then Chris just asks me to describe it to him! 

Stay tuned... I'm sure I'll have more exciting baby news to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chris, Lisa, and Malia

Chris, Lisa, and Malia
Malia's baptism
Powered by Blogger.